android keyboard

1 view

Linea Recta

Apr 15, 2021, 1:55:51 PM4/15/21
can i change the colours of the android keyboard?

preferably white characters on black background.

please try to keep reply brief. thanks.

mv

VanguardLH

Apr 15, 2021, 2:09:05 PM4/15/21
Linea Recta <bleep...@bleep.invalid> wrote:

> can i change the colours of the android keyboard?
> preferably white characters on black background.

Probably depends on which keyboard app you are using. Some at Google's
Play Store mention supporting themes, like:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.inputmethod.latin

and maybe they have a dark theme. The pic for Microsoft's Swiftkey at:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.touchtype.swiftkey

shows white on black, and mentions theme support. Another at:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ikeyboard.theme.pure.black

definitely shows white on black.

dan

Apr 15, 2021, 2:12:17 PM4/15/21
On Thu, 15 Apr 2021 19:55:18 +0200, Linea Recta wrote:

> keep reply brief

Yes.
https://play.google.com/store/search?q=keyboard%20apps%20color&c=apps&hl=en&gl=US

kelown

Apr 15, 2021, 5:16:19 PM4/15/21
Wow. That's the first time I've seen a Google search link that was
actually productive.

dan

Apr 15, 2021, 5:35:16 PM4/15/21
On Thu, 15 Apr 2021 16:16:17 -0500, kelown wrote:

> Wow. That's the first time I've seen a Google search link that was
> actually productive.

That was just a search of "keyboard + color" so it wasn't rocket science.
:-)

BTW - on that search topic - everything this guy and that guy micky and that
guy Dieter and that guy Elf and a whole slew of others (probably the same
guy all of them) ask is all instantly found in with a simple search.

Most have threads on them already (like their/his newsreader & SMS threads).
Why that guy/guys can't bother to search before asking I don't understand.

Vanguard spent a lot of effort to help this troll and it was all wasted.
This one even said to "keep it brief" - are they (is he?) just trolling us?

Frank Slootweg

Apr 16, 2021, 11:21:41 AM4/16/21
Don't be a jerk! Linea Recta has severe eyesight problems and has
repeatedly said so. Even reading responses here is so hard that he only
can do it for a short time and that's why he asked to keep the responses
brief. And yes, he has also mentioned *that* several times.

If you can't be bothered to read what people write and can't be
bothered to tell people apart, you're in no position to comment on
*their* behaviour.